Selasa, 03 Mei 2016

Daily Activities


            I'll tell you about my daily life. First, I get up early and get ready for the morning prayers. After the prayer I rushed to ready showered and goes to campus. Before heading off to college I wanted to have breakfast first. Having had my breakfast ready to go to college. After arriving at the campus I immediately rushed to class if no course, if no I did not go to class. When it breaks me and my friends went straight to the restaurant for lunch. Having had lunch, I and my friends wanted to go to the mosque to perform midday prayers together. After midday prayers've done together, me and my friends wanted to go back to class.
Then after the course finished I and my friends to comes home because there is no more remaining subjects. Then after arriving home I hurried to approach a parent to give a greeting. After giving greetings to my parents rushed to play ball on the ground with my friend. Instantly I was getting dark and my friends house I stopped to play ball. Then I returned home.

Once you arrive at home, I rushed to take a shower and then perform maghrib prayer. After finishing the maghrib prayer, my family and want a rushed dinner. Once finished dinner, then I want to watchs tv in the room. Almost every night I often watchs TV to see the show. Then almost was late I rushed to sleep. Before going to bed I did not forget to charge the phone battery. After that I just go to sleep.

1 komentar:

  1. The Gambling Podcast - Dr. NerdDiscovery
    › podcasts › jodie › 천안 출장샵 podcasts › 대구광역 출장마사지 jodie Jan 26, 2021 — Jan 26, 2021 Welcome to The Gambling Podcast. The Best Podcasts and 인천광역 출장안마 Websites for 2021. Our team 익산 출장안마 is back on their 군포 출장마사지 way to making our picks.

    BalasHapus